Maxi the Taxi Dog and Jim are playing their “Guess what street we are on?” game. They’re soon interrupted by their first fare, Tupa, a night custodian at the Museum. Tupa must clean dark galleries in the museum at nighttime but is afraid of the dark. Maxi and the Bark in the Dark is one of four stories in The adventures of Taxi Dog series.
- Candlelighters NYC and Peek-A-Boo Publishing Partner in the Fight Against Children’s Cancer for the 2016 Holiday Season
- Peek-A-Boo Publishing Group Announces Spring 2017 Publishing Schedule
- Peek-A-Boo Publishing Group and Newbourne Media Announces Read, Color and Learn with Music Series
- Peek-A-Boo Publishing Group Awaits First Title ‘Find Your Music’
- Peek-A-Boo Publishing Group Announces Publishing Plan for Spring 2016